Thursday 28 April 2011

Personal: Back!

Been a while, eh?

After a long university exam period, I am finally able to declare my year of schooling over! I prepared for these finals to my fullest possible extent, and I feel that I met my exam goals. However, one thing that I did learn from this experience is that I need to work on my multi-tasking abilities for the future.

With this in mind, I plan to reactivate my blog as of today, and hope that those who once followed it will return with fresh eyes and that I am able to reach a wider audience then ever before.

My manifesto, per say, is to explore new paths of discussion over the vast spectrum of entertainment within this upcoming summer season, namely Music, Movies, and TV, as well as expand on other interesting topics as they may appear.

All in all, I thank you for your time here today, and hopefully I am able to spark interest in the many topics that will follow.

Thanks, Jonny.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds great, to be out of school. I graduate really soon too. I'l be here to watch and listen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finished my last final today, it's great to be off

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice you return to da biesnaz, welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I'm a student too, and I took all my finals a week early just so I could have that extra week off to prep for summer. LOVE summer!!

    www.marleeindebt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. school is a busy time, welcome back

    ReplyDelete